‘Pep vs Arteta’ battle of resourcefulness shone…’Ake’s winning goal’ Man City beat Arsenal 1-0

Manchester City won their first meeting of the season against Arsenal.

Manchester City won Arsenal 1-0 in the 4th round of the English FA Cup in the 2022-23 season held at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, England at 5 am (Korean time) on the 28th. This puts Manchester City through to the next round.

[Starting Lineup]

Manchester City (4-2-3-1): Ortega (GK)-Lewis, Stones, Akanji, Ake-Rodri, Gundogan-Marez, The Brawiner, Grealish-Holland

Arsenal (4) -3-3): Turner (GK) – Tierney, Magalyangis, Holding, Tomiyas – Xaka, Fati, Vieira – Trosar, Nketia, Saka

Arsenal opened fire. In the 4th minute of the first half, Tomiyas hit a shot right in front of the penalty box, but the goalkeeper deflected it with his fingertips. Manchester City also had a chance to score once. In the 9th minute of the first half, Akanji sent a pass forward at once, and Haaland caught it. The goalkeeper came out and cleared it, but Haaland finished the high-flying ball with a scissor kick. Tomiyas deflected the shot towards the goal.

Both teams missed a crucial opportunity each time. In the 20th minute of the first half, Trosar’s powerful left-footed shot was blocked by Ortega. In the 25th minute of the first half, De Bruyne aimed for the goal with a left-footed kick from the front of the arc, but Man City missed the goal slightly.

Arsenal raised the mood. In the 33rd minute of the first half, Trossar broke through the left side and crossed. Eunketia rushed and pushed it, but it flowed to the side of the goal. Bad news happened to Manchester City. In the first half of extra time, Stones collapsed grabbing his hamstring. In the end, the Stones were replaced by Laporte and left the field. The first half ended 0-0 with no goals scored. 스포츠토토

At the start of the second half, Arsenal made a player substitution. I left out the party and put in the roconga. As the geogong situation continued, Man City made a change first. In the 13th minute of the second half, Alvarez and Walker were put in to turn the atmosphere around.

Man City break the balance of zero. In the 19th minute of the second half, Alvarez fired a surprise mid-range shot, but it hit the post and flowed. Grealish caught it, and Ake calmly pushed the cutback he gave away immediately and scored the opening goal.

Arsenal immediately took the lead. In the 21st minute of the second half, Martinelli and Zinchenko were put in without Tierney and Trosa. Arsenal missed a chance to equalize. In the 22nd minute of the second half, Zaka’s early cross flowed backwards without being able to connect to Nketia’s shot. Arsenal put in Odegaard in the 30th minute of the second half, and Manchester City responded with Silva.

Manchester City missed an extra goal opportunity. In the 36th minute of the second half, after Alvarez received the ball from the midfield, he fired another mid-range shot, but this time it went straight to the goalkeeper. Arsenal attacked. In the 43rd minute of the second half, Martinelli gave up a cutback after breaking down the left side. In the confusion before the gate, Nketia could not connect to the shooting, and Ortega caught it.

Man City wasted the remaining time through a calm game management. Man City continued to take possession through pass play without overdoing it. Four minutes of extra time were given, but Arsenal were unable to create an extra chance and Manchester City ended up winning 1-0.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *